Monday, December 31, 2012

"Love at first site"


love at first sight

I have had alot of bad relationships, and my heart was broken a million times, I stopped believing in MR.RIGHT. I figured all men were the same, so I gave up hope, when I went to sleep I would dream about a stranger who was friendly, someone I know, someone I trust and someone I love. but I cant see his face.
  about 4yrs after my last big breakup with my first love at the time, I was over my friends house babysitting, when all of the sudden there was a knock at the door.  I got up to answer it and there was this tall handsome guy with olive skin, big brown eyes, long eyelashes, and jet black hair.  He smiled at me and looked intensely in my eyes and said Hi , I smiled back and said hi.



  we couldnt take our eyes of eachother and the conversation was so nice, we were connected to eachother instantly and I felt like I have known him all my life, he seemed so familiar to me, yet I have never met him before. he said the same about me,
  From that night on we were with eachother day and night. I couldnt believe all the things we had in common, it was nice, he was like a male version of me..lol.. I started falling deeper and deeper in love with him.
  then on christmas eve, he picked me up at my house and we went to his house, thats when he carried me down to his basement, where he put xmas lights and flowers everywhere, he sat me up on the barstool, and he got down on his knees and asked me to marry him.. Of course I said yes, then we ran up stairs and told everyone, I picked up the phone and called my parents,
then after we went to church, we were smiling at eachother thruout the whole mass..  then in march the first day of spring we got married, and  we have had our ups and downs and alot of financial struggles along with 2 kids.
but to this day we still have that deep connection, and  I know now that the stranger I was dreaming about when I was young, My husband was him..

No comments:

Post a Comment