Saturday, April 27, 2013

Religious Thought 207



My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents, and I lay them both at His feet.
- Mohandas Gandhi
__._,_.___

Turn away from mischief. Again and again, turn away, Before sorrow befalls you. Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, And you will be filled with joy.
- Dhammapada 117-118
__._,_.___

His words were filled with such eloquence and wisdom, as though an ocean abided inside him, and the ocean filled with eloquent pearls. The light that shone from every pearl became a criterion of right and wrong.
- Rumi
__._,_.___

“Those who live by the flesh experience Gods law as a burden, and indeed as a denial or at least a restriction of their own freedom.”

- John Paul II
__._,_.___

If I try to be like him, who will be like me?
- Yiddish proverb
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment